Sunday, May 22, 2011

Well, well, well....

Merce and I have almost been married ONE YEAR!!!! It feels like just yesterday when we met and hit it right off!! I remember every single moment that we had together and it has been the most amazing 7 years of my life!! I cannot imagine my life without him!!

All of my best friends are getting married and beginning their families!! We are trying to do the same!! We have been trying for quite some time and I don't want to go into any details.....but please pray that we will be blessed with our own little one very soon!! We have longed to have a baby of our own and we know that we are ready for that next step in our lives!! Now that school is coming to an end, I am hoping to be a little "less stressed" and more focused on our new journey that we are looking towards!! Keep us in your prayers!!

1 comment:

Micaela said...

Heather I will be praying for y'all:) God is good and he will answer your prayers! You will be an amazing mother! Love you!